1) To defeat an opponent by using subtlety, cleverness, or a trickery. To force an opponent between choosing between two negative options (both of which benefit you).
2) To steal from someone else.
3) To dance while grinding one's ass against another dancer's pelvis. This slang is common in Chicago.
4) To stab another person. This slang is common in South London.
1) He totally juked me into that Checkmate yesterday.
2) Hey! That kid just juked that DVD!
3) She was juking him all over the dance floor last night.
4) He got juked and mugged between the tube station and his flat.
Prices shown in USD.
Napište svoji e-mailovou adresu, abyste dostali naše Slovo dne zdarma každé ráno!
E-maily jsou odesílány z adresy email@example.com. Nikdy vám nebudeme posílat spam.