1. Bork means to combine meat (in this case, beef and pork).
2. It can also replace any verb in most cases.
3. Can sometimes be used as an adjective when -y is added on to the end.
The word was believed to be created after a mispronouncing of the word bjork.
1. Dude, this bork is delicious!
2. I borked my girl so hard last night.
3. Sure is borky around here.
Prices shown in USD.
Napište svoji e-mailovou adresu, abyste dostali naše Slovo dne zdarma každé ráno!
E-maily jsou odesílány z adresy firstname.lastname@example.org. Nikdy vám nebudeme posílat spam.