1. of or similar to a parable, riddle, or proverb
2. a dark saying
3. things which have been kept secret; mysterious
1. Your story is so parabolic. Speak in simple words.
2. Urban legends are sometimes narrated in parabolic language.
3. Christ will only reveal the meaning of his parabolic teachings to his chosen disciples.
The best shape to use in tailoring a new pair of Daisy Duke shorts. The high point of the curve should come above the center of the front of the thigh while the low point is joined at the back of the thigh, just above where the ass meets the legs.
Did you check out that bartender at The Lodge this weekend? The one in the parabolic Daisy Dukes. Definitely has the sweetest ass in Arizona.