A non-devout / faux member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. A Jack Mormon. One who is Mormon by culture, but does not have a testimony of the church or who does not live by its precepts.
Person 1: Dude! Can you believe that Jack is a Mormon and he voted for Obama and against Proposition 8?
Person 2: Yeah. Jack is total Latter Day Ain't!
To boldly proclaim without adequate knowledge or proper English. When a guy in a wheel chair rises up and tries to make a profound point.
Let me stipify you that this shit ain't workin'!
When a guy in a wheel chair is trying to make a profound point.
Let me stipify you that this shit don't work!
The tongue tied or redneck pronunciation for "expletives."
Boy! I am trying to stop swearing! Don't make me start using ixplicatives!
1. A militant religious missionary who will stop at nothing to invade your space and prove that his religion is right and your beliefs are wrong.
2. Any missionary that is rude and starts arguments instead of sharing ideas.
Person 1: You are going to hell for not believing the same as we believe; any intelligent person should be able to understand this.
Person 2: Hey man, don't be such a missionista!
1) Any type of architecture (physical, network, software, or otherwise) that lacks quality in design, creation, or implementation.
2) Architecture done by absolute retards who somehow have a job doing sophisticated things.
3) A contraction of the words retard and architecture.
Person 1: Man! Did you see how bad that network design is?
Person 2: Yeah! That is tarditecture at its best!
1. A mental disorder characterized by the compulsive urge to do or change something, even though everything is going just fine.
2. The deranged mental state induced by the concept or belief that change for the sake of change is good.
Person 1: Kenneth left the message board; now what should we do with his private forums and groups he created?
Person 2: Lets make them all public and reorganize them in a different way. Maybe we should split them up between different forums.
Person 3: You are both crazy and suffering from dosomethingism! Those forums were fine before and are fine now! Leave them alone!
Person 1: The network ranges at our various sites are non-sequential. We need to re-IP our entire network so that there are no empty network ranges in between the segments.
Person 2: Are you crazy? Do you know how much downtime that could cause? You must be suffering from dosomethingism and you are probably a Democrat! Go see a shrink!